All students who are planning to attend a MCPSS school MUST register online before June 1, 2020.
Mobile County Public Schools students will receive their username and password from the school they are currently attending.
Directions for Registering
Online registration is an effort to make school registration efficient for parents. It's simple and can be accessed at your convenience from home.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.mcpss.com
- Scroll to the middle of the page and click "Register"
- Click "Online Registration"
- Choose one of the following:
"Returning student" (A student who has attended a MCPSS school)
"New Students" (A student who has never been enrolled in MCPSS)
- Complete all information online
- Follow directions provided
- Keep in contact with your child's school for additional information